Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour:
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel or residence
- free transport in comfortable minivan
- free water in minivan
- English speaking guide
- Small groups of max 7 persons
From our Tripadvisor reviews:
about tour "...we loved the quaint village of Girona and its history along with the gorgeous sights and views of the Costa Brava.... This definitely was the highlight of our trip..."
Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour: timetable
Pick-up time: 07.30 at your hotel or apartment
Drop-off time: 16:30 at your hotel or apartment
Duration: 9 hours: 4 hours driving and 3 hours walking.
Girona & Costa Brava Tour overview
Our updated 2019 tour begins with a personal pick-up at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona in a spacious and clean minivan. We drive to Girona where the day starts with a continental breakfast (not included in price). Then your guide takes you on a walking tour of Girona's medieval quarter. You will see the charming Onyar River hanging houses, the Jewish quarter, Roman and medieval walls, the cathedral and the filming locations of Game of Thrones series 6.
Next we drive to the Mediterranean coast to experience the natural beauty of the Costa Brava coast at the medieval walled village of Tossa de Mar, where we have a snack lunch (not included in price) and stroll around the walled village to enjoy the sea and cliff views.
(Scroll down for photos of this tour)
Girona & Costa Brava Tour: special terms* A normal level of fitness is required.
* Children must be minimum 8 years on standard tours
* Children must be 4 years on private tours and 1 mtr (3 ft 3 in tall and able to sit on a child booster seat with adult seat belt for the entire duration of the driving time
* Kindly note this tour does not have time for bathing at Costa Brava
* Kindly note this tour does not have time to visit interior of cathedral or Jewish heritage museum
* Kindly note the tour schedule only has time for short snack lunch and not a full menu lunch
HEALTH and WALKING:
This standard tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility, walking difficulties, hip or knee problems, or motion sickness or vertigo. It includes around 3 hours of walking on paths with quite steep inclines and many steps. Please inquire about a private tour if you would prefer a tour with less walking. We am sorry but we cannot bring wheelchairs on standard or private tours.
Price Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour:
Price per person is €99
Prices 2 to 7 persons are:
7 persons - € 99 per person = €693
6 persons - € 99 per person = €594
5 persons - € 99 per person = €495
4 persons - € 99 per person = €396
3 persons - € 99 per person = €297
2 persons - € 99 per person = €198
Sorry, no 1 person bookings/pickups
Included in Girona & Costa Brava tour price:
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel/residence in Barcelona
- free transport in air-conditioned minivan
- free water in minivan - English speaking guide
- Sorry, no cruise ship pick-ups
Not included in Girona & Costa Brava tour price:
- breakfast and snack lunch (approx €20 per person)
How to book A2 Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour:
Places are very limited because of our small group size. Booking is possible until 24 hours before a tour, but we ask that you book in advance to have the best chance of getting places.
To inquire about places please fill out the booking inquiry form below. When we have received your booking inquiry, we will check availability and contact you. Then to confirm your places and guarantee your tour, we ask that you pay a deposit of the tour amount by credit card. You can also choose to pay the full tour amount in advance if you prefer.
TIP: To guarantee departure, book a private tour for just your group: tick the "Make this a private tour" box in the booking form below.
Photos from our Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour: from Barcelona taken by our guides
A2 Girona & Costa Brava Day Tour: - € 99 per person
Booking and Tour Terms & Conditions:1) Reservations are usually confirmed within 12 hours by email.
2) We do not offer family, children or group discounts because our groups sizes are very small, from 2 to 7 guests. Sorry, no 1 person bookings.
3) Children must be minimum 8 years of age for all standard tours and 4 years of age for private tour. Contact us for private tours
4) Many of our tours have several hours of walking, so a normal level of fitness is required. Our tours are not suitable for people with bad hips or knees or other mobility impairments. It is the responsibility of the person booking to inform us of any special needs or health issues including walking difficulties or fitness issues.
5) We do not offer tours to wedding stag groups or groups in fancy dress
6) Tours are non-alcoholic and non-smoking during transport
7) No picnics and food or snacks cannot be consumed in the minivan.
8) Only water can be consumed in minivan. Sweet fizzy drinks and alcholic drinks are not permitted
9) Tour prices do not include meals and snacks
10) Tours are only in English language
Refund policy and full Terms and Conditions:
* Full refund up to 7 days before tour
* Please check our refund policy and our full terms and conditions here before booking: Full Terms and Conditions