B9 Andorra Day Tour includes:
- pick-up/drop off at your Barcelona hotel/apt
- team of two driver/guides all day
- Small groups of max 6 persons
- visit to village in France
- scenic drive through Pyrenees
- visit to capital city Andorra La Vella
- guided walks in Andorra and France
From our Tripadvisor reviews:
B9 Andorra Day Tour timetable:
Pick-up time: 07.00 at your hotel or apartment
Drop-off time: 19:00 at your hotel or apartment
Duration: 12 hours - 6 hours driving - 6 hours at sights
B9 Andorra Day Tour overview
Our 2024 signature Barcelona to Andorra Day tour / road trip has two driver/guides who look after you on this 12 hour full day tour. Your guide team picks you up early at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. We drive north-west to the Pyrenees Mountains. After breakfast in the Pre-Pyrenees mountains of Spain, we cross the border into France and make a stop at a small French mountain village. Then we drive over mountain passes and into the tiny mountain locked country of Andorra high in the Pyrenees.
In Andorra we make short scenic stops to fully experience the tranquility and beauty of the high mountain peaks, the magnificent views and some historical locations. Until end May there can be snow on the 2400 meter mountain pass, so in spring guests might be able to walk in snow and even throw a snowball! The route can change according to weather conditions on the tour day.
We visit Europe's highest altitude capital city, Andorra la Vella, for some souvenir shopping and sightseeing. Then we cross the west border of Andorra back into Spain to return to Barcelona.
See three countries in a day and experience the beauty of the Pyrenees mountains of Spain, France and Andorra.
B9 Andorra Day Tour special considerations
* Guests should wear walking shoes or trainers in spring/summer/fall, not flip flops, sandals or high heels.
* Winter clothes/boots should be worn in winter months
* A normal level of fitness is required.
* Children must be minimum 8 years on standard tours
* Children must be 4 years on private tours and 1 mtr (3 ft 3 in tall and able to sit on a child booster seat with adult seat belt for the entire duration of the driving time.
* We will send you a weather update on the day before your tour and tips on what to wear.
HEALTH and WALKING:
This is a road trip, but includes some short uphill walking and in winter pavements are usually snow-covered, slippery and icy. Sorry, we cannot bring wheelchairs on tours.
PRICE: B9 Andorra, France, Spain Private Day Tour
Prices from €178 per guest
IMPORTANT ! PLEASE READ. Thank you.
The maximum number of guests on this private tour is 6 persons.
The MINIMUM total booking price for this tour is €740
Groups under 4 persons are welcome to book at the minimum tour price
Kindly note: this tour follows a fixed tour itinerary.
All guests agree to follow any current Covid guidelines.
All guests must have appropriate visas to enter Andorra
Private Tour Price 2024 from €178 per person (in group of 6)
(6 is maximum number possible)
6 persons €1068 total
5 persons €950 total
4 persons €840 total
3 persons €750 total
2 persons €740 total
1 person €740 total
Included in B9 Andorra Day Tour price:
- pick-up & drop off at your hotel/residence in Barcelona
- team of 2 experienced Driver/Guides
- guided walks in Andorra and France
- blankets and cushions in minivan for rest during driving
- free water in mini-van
Not included in tour price:
- Meals and snacks are not included
How to book B9 Andorra, France, Spain Private Day Tour
Places are very limited because of our small group sizes. Booking is possible until 48 hours before a tour, but we ask that you book in advance to have the best chance of getting places.
To inquire about places please fill out the booking inquiry form below. When we have received your booking inquiry, we will check availability and contact you. Then to confirm your places and guarantee your tour, we ask that you pay a deposit of the tour amount by credit card. You can also choose to pay the full tour amount in advance if you prefer.
Photos from our B9 Andorra, France, Spain Private Day Tour taken by our guides
B9 Andorra Day Tour - Prices from €178 per guest
Booking and Tour Terms & Conditions:
1) Reservations are usually confirmed within 12 hours by email.
2) We do not offer family, children or group discounts because our groups sizes are very small, from 2 to 7 guests. Sorry, no 1 person bookings.
3) Children must be minimum 8 years of age for all standard tours and 4 years of age for private tour. Contact us for private tours
4) Many of our tours have several hours of walking, so a normal level of fitness is required. Our tours are not suitable for people with bad hips or knees or other mobility impairments. It is the responsibility of the person booking to inform us of any special needs or health issues including walking difficulties or fitness issues.
5) We do not offer tours to wedding stag groups or groups in fancy dress
6) Tours are non-alcoholic and non-smoking during transport
7) No picnics and food or snacks cannot be consumed in the minivan.
8) Only water can be consumed in minivan. Sweet fizzy drinks and alcholic drinks are not permitted
9) Tour prices do not include meals and snacks
10) Tours are only in English language
Refund policy and full Terms and Conditions:
* Full refund up to 7 days before tour
* Please check our refund policy and our full terms and conditions here before booking: Full Terms and Conditions
Other popular DayTripsBarcelona tours:
7 hour Girona half-day tour from Barcelona in a small groups. Experience a historic walking tour of Girona's medieval area including the ancient 'Call' Jewish quarter, Roman walls, Girona's Hanging Houses, all the Game of Thrones TV filming locations and Girona Cathedral.
This tour visits UNESCO World Heritage Tarraco Roman ruins of Tarragona in a wonderful day of history spanning 2000 years. Tarraco (Tarragona) was the most important Roman city outside Rome in ancient times and on this walking tour you will see the remains of the Roman aqueduct, the Roman walls, the Roman amphitheatre, where gladiators fought to the death and the Roman circus, where chariots once raced.
The Costa Brava!
9 hour small group Costa Brava Day Tour from Barcelona to experience beautiful beaches, cliffs and coastline of the Costa Brava coast. In summer we spend the morning sunbathing and bathing on the beach at Tossa de Mar. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the medieval walled village of Tossa de Mar on a hilltop overlooking the coves and spectacular views of the Costa Brava coastline.